Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17

Today, I took my kids to the park.

This sounds trivial, I know. And it probably is in the grand scheme of things. But given the fact that my wife's sick, I'm sleep deprived, and I have one kid who loves to argue, one kid who seems to be reinventing the "terrible fours" and one kid who is severely autistic (all of whom had behavior issues at one point or another today), it was no minor undertaking today.

I had another plan for today, but it didn't quite work out. I'll keep that one in my back pocket...

2 comments:

  1. my spawn are 23 and 26. one is home briefly, after living on the road for 12 weeks and getting ready to hit the road for 6 months. the other lives in Turkey. i see her about once or twice a year.

    i have few regrets - but the days i DIDN'T take them to the park when i could have are on that list...

    ReplyDelete