Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8

This one's for my daughter Amelia. And also for Jalen, Josiah, Moya, Clare, Eli, Henry and so many other I know and have met.

Today I scraped together enough change from my money jar to register for the Autism Society of North Carolina's 5k Triangle Run/Walk for Autism.

(And yes, until payday, I am that broke. See? Twenty-five $1 dollar stacks. I didn't even have to break into the pennies. And there's still enough left in the jar to buy myself something deliciously unhealthy.)

So if you have a coin jar, maybe you can scrape together a little to sponsor me. The race is next weekend, so don't dawdle (like I did).



If you can donate, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If not, believe me, I understand. 

UPDATE: I will make you all a deal -- For every person who donates at the above link, regardless of the amount, I will add one more day to my "42 Good Days" project.

No comments:

Post a Comment